Designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long milage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all well.
- Reversible to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- In Mostly Off Road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
- Technically 25% stronger than many other adventure tires.
- Deeper thread than most adventure tires.
- Unique compound for long mileage.
- Dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
MOTOZ TRACTIONATOR GPS 150/70-18 ADVENTURE DOT REAR TYRE