All EK Chains motocross chains utilize our CRH pin treatment which provides an extremely hard outside coating and softer inside to increase strength and reduce chain wear. Exclusive to EK Chains, the Chormium Carbide pin surface coating also offers superior impact and shock absorption while reducing oxidation caused by natural elements.
The 520MRD7 also features lightening holes in the side plates to reduce the chain's overall weight by 3% without compromising tensile strength. These holes also extend the service life of the chain by dissipating heat and helping reduce dirt and mud build up.
- Pin: Diameter 5.24mm Length 17.5mm
- Roller: Diameter 10.16mm
- Plate Thickness: Inner 2mm, Outer 2mm
- Tensile Strength: 8,900 lbs.
- Wear Life Index: 400 (Std. as 100)
- Weight (100 Links): 1.52kg
- Max Disp. CC's: Street 250, Dirt 500